Powered by Blogger.
Aug 20, 2010 at 3:56 PM Posted by Anonymous 17 Comments






















The gossip about Shahid Kapoor and priyanka chopra's dating is taking the shape of a reality with passing times. Well, these two actors were again seen together while kissing at the airport.Here Priyanka chopra's topless hot pic.

17 Responses so far.

  1. can,t bare

  2. olloooll man she should be naked fully

  3. hot priyanka chopra pics

  4. her breasts r fat

  5. I just want to KISS her

  6. I want you in the bed with me

  7. I love yourlips

  8. Will yoy be my girlfriend

  9. shahid is mad priyanka not a marriage type girl she is bitch why she dich herman baveja bcoz he is not succesful actor but he is tall n handsome

  10. I WANNE FUCK YOU KAPOOR

  11. thats a morphed one dudes

  12. i donot hope prinka

  13. i dont hope prinka

  14. i dont hop prinka pl cl 9239163460(91)

  15. wath uinka doing pr

  16. Hai remove the towel

  17. NISE BLOG I LIKE

Search

Popular Posts

Recent Popular