Powered by Blogger.
Dec 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM Posted by Anonymous 0 Comments

Naa Istam , a book written by Ram Gopal Varma was launched by his classmate and MP Lagadapati Rajagopal.First time, RGV invited his mother to a public function. Rajagopal who studied B.E with RGV at Siddharth Engineering College in Vijayawada unveiled the book and presented the first copy of the book to RGV’s mother.Krishnavamsi,Ravi Teja,Sunil,Director B Gopal,Jayasudha,Subba Raju and others attended the event.
RGV said: “The one person that I admire the most in my life is me only. So I dedicated this book to myself. It might sound strange that is the way I am. No one in the world could have enjoyed life like I did so far and do even today. So if you read the book and practice some of the things that I have written, your life would be changed for good. If not, it is your Karma(Fate).”Rgv's Mother
Satyavathi did not hesitate to pull her son close and kiss him twice with love and affection. The hard core RGV was also touched with his mom’s gesture and it brings good memories for viewers.

0 Responses so far.

Search

Popular Posts

Recent Popular